Tuesday, November 22, 2011

What Ever Happened to....Latif?



I used to jam to this song all summer one summer. I don't know why but I absolutely loved this song! I guess it was just something about his blatant honesty that had me hooked because honestly the crap he's saying in this song is some bs.

Check it: But the problem is, I'm not positive that I can give
the commitment that you're asking for.

Cause right now I'm young and though you're the one.
I can't guarantee that I can be the one you want.
You want someone who is faithful.
I'm not admitting I can't do it; just don't wanna put you through it.


If more people, both male and female could be this honest with themselves and others involved the world would be a much better place.

Anyway - I still listen to this. It's on my Zune and my i Pad. But after this jam I never heard from homie again. But it seems he's not quiet  a one hit wonder. peep his very impressive accomplishments here.





No comments:

Post a Comment